Noah Wallace provides advice and expert analysis on asbestos liability issues involving insurance coverage, bankruptcies, and due diligence for mergers, acquisitions, and spin-offs. Dr. Wallace provides estimates of future liability and insurance policy valuation in the context of corporate due diligence, policy buy-back and coverage-in-place negotiations, and reinsurance arbitrations. In addition, he has supported experts in testimony regarding asbestos non-products liability and coverage litigation. Before joining Wallace Analytics, Dr Wallace was Director of Analytics at Alan Gray Inc. and a principal at Gnarus Advisors and Bates White. Prior to that Dr. Wallace was a Research Associate at the University of Arizona, where he designed, simulated, and implemented trigger logic at Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory (Fermilab). Previously, he served as a Research Assistant at Rutgers University and at the Instituto Nazionale di Fisica Nucleare (National Institute of Nuclear Physics).
- Authored expert report on behalf of Hartford Accident and Indemnity Company and Hartford Casualty Insurance Company in the matter Robert M. Friedland, v. Hartford Accident and Indemnity Company and Hartford Casualty Insurance Company, Case No. 2008cv3509 (Denver District Court, Colorado).
- Provided managerial oversight for estimates of historical and future liability associated with nonproducts claims for insurers.
- Provided policy valuations to multiple insurers in support of settlement negotiations with a national railroad.
- Supported expert testimony with regard to valuation of policies within multiple commutations between a reinsurer and the underlying insurers.
- Spearheaded and supported efforts to improve national cancer incidence forecasting model in connection with several multibillion dollar asbestos liability engagements.
- “Multiple Allocation Rulings in Long-Tail Losses”, Coverage November 2012
- “Unresolved Issues in Allocation of Loss to Insurance”, Coverage January 2011
- “Proper Settlement Credits in All Sums Jurisdictions”, Coverage May 2010
- “Precision Measurement Of The Omega- Magnetic Moment” N. B. Wallace, et al., Phys. Rev. Lett. 74:3732, 1995
- “The Upgraded D0 Detector” V. M. Abazov, et al., Nucl. Instrum. Meth. A565:463, 2006
- “Combination of CDF and DØ results on boson mass and width” V. M. Abazov, et al., Phys. Rev. D70:092008, 2004
- “Measurement of the ttbar production cross section in collisions at √s =1.8 TeV” A. A. Affolder, et al., Phys. Rev. D64:032002, 2001
- “Measurement of the top quark mass with the Collider Detector at Fermilab” A. A. Affolder, et al., Phys. Rev. D63:032003, 2001
- “Measurement of the top quark mass and production cross section from dilepton events at the Collider Detector at Fermilab” F. Abe, et al., Phys. Rev. Lett. 80:2779, 1998
- “What Happens After the “Spike”? Reallocation and Application of All Sums in the Settlement Context”, All Sums vs. Pro Rata Reallocation and Settlement Credits Audiocast, May 18, 2011
- “Dumping on Insurers: the Minnesota Landfills Litigation” Presented at the EECMA May 12, 2011
- “Charting a Course through the Grey Areas of Insurance Allocation”, Emerging Insurance Coverage & Allocation Issues, New York, January 24, 2011